UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship Programmes available. The programme supports students that are domiciled in Africa and provides opportunities for studies towards various distance learning degree programmes awarded by European, British and American universities. Currently UNICAF provides scholarships for the online programmes offered by the University of South Wales in the UK, a Leading United Kingdom Institution, and the University of Nicosia in the EU and Marymount California University in the USA.
The decline of public support for Universities and at a time when student visa regulations are getting tougher, the opportunity to tap emerging markets through online delivery models is surely something universities cannot ignore. UNICAF through its bespoke partnership model is aiming to be the catalyst in online education in emerging markets such as Sub-Saharan Africa.
UNICAF Scholarship programme is a unique partial scholarship programme for Africans domicile in Africa, with the intention to engage in a continuing higher education programme, and still combine this with work and other personal objectives and activities.
More than 7000 students have already taken advantage of the UNICAF scholarships enjoying up to 80% reduction in fees. UNICAF has offered more than $35 million worth of scholarships and plans to offer more in the near future.
As at present, some of the programmes offered by UNICAF include:
- MBA – Master in Business Administration (University of South Wales, UK.)
- MBA – Master in Business Administration (University of Nicosia, Europe)
- M.Ed – Master in Education (University of South Wales, UK.)
- M.Ed – Master in Education (University of Nicosia, Europe)
- MA Education (University of South Wales, UK.)
- BA (HONS) – Business Studies: A top-up degree (University of South Wales, UK.)
- MSc Business Psychology (University of South Wales, UK.)
- Master of Business Administration (Marymount California University, USA.)
Here are the top 4 advantages according to our students’ surveys:
- Low Cost – through the UNICAF Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees.
- Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree from established UNICAF partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa.
- Easy Access – you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art virtual learning environment.
- Easy Registration – you apply, you receive admission, you are awarded a scholarship and you commence your studies
How to apply for the UNICAF Scholarships Programmes
If you are interested in the UNICAF scholarship, you can easily submit your application online. First complete the application form. After that, you submit the application form, a student advisor will contact you. To apply…