The online application service is part of an e-Government strategy, which is targeted at ensuring the use of information technology to provide citizens with efficient and effective passport services through a secure, fast and convenient means.
Application Journey for All Applicant Types
Existing User Coming from The Passport Application Site
If you already had an account on passport.mfa.gov.gh, kindly create a new account on Ghana.gov with the same email address you used for the passport account to enable you to have access to that same account.
- Click on “Existing User”
- You will be redirected to a “How to Apply” page to enable you to familiarise yourself with the application process. Kindly read it before you proceed.
- You would be redirected to the Ghana.gov login page
- Click on “Sign Up” to create a Ghana.gov account with the same email address as your passport account.
- If you already have an account on Ghana.gov, click on Sign In. This will take you straight to the Passport Application site
- If you purchased a voucher from the bank, click on Verify Voucher to input the voucher details.
- If you are yet to make payment for the application form, click on “Make Payment” and follow the process.
The Online Application Service Is Available At – mfa.gov.gh/index.php/passport.